Monday, July 05, 2010

Who Are You?

I know it's an odd question, given that I don't give my name on this blog.

But I've been hearing from a number of different people who have been reading this blog. It is pleasantly surprising to me as I intended for this blog to be just a written account for me to keep track of my own learning journey. Sure, I pass along the web address to anyone who I think might find it interesting, but that number of people I think stands at 6. You'll also see that nowhere on this blog do I intentionally give my full name or where I teach, nor is this blog in blogspot's list of blogs.  I am really curious about who is reading this blog and what brought you here.

So I am asking you to do me a favour.  Please either email me at my district mail (if you know who I am) or leave a comment here (if you don't know who I am).  If you could tell me how you learned about this blog, I'd really appreciate it.  If you have any comments or questions, I'd love to hear them too.  Okay, some of you would like to send me money, but if you are reading this blog (i.e. you are a teacher), then you might want to save your money for your own classroom enhancement.  If you still feel moved, send me a gift.  No mugs.

Thanks,
 
g

No comments:

Post a Comment